The Products and services of EliteMBA（www.elitemba.cn）are provided by Guangzhou Elite Education & Technology Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "we", "Company" or "Elite"). This User Agreement is applicable to E-ducation websites, E-ducation applications and other related products and services on computer/mobile phone/tablet or other devices. EliteMBA attaches great importance to the protection of the privacy of EliteMBA Users (hereinafter referred to as "Users"). Sometimes we need certain information to provide users with the requested services. This policy explains the data collection and use under these circumstances.
Ⅰ. The Information that We Collect
Normally, you can visit EliteMBA and browse the information anonymously. When your Personally Identifiable Information or contact details are needed, we will ask for your prior consent. Information such as Name, E-mail Address, Residence Address and Mobile Number might be collected when registering on EliteMBA or applying for new features and your confirmation is needed.
Ⅱ. About User's Personal Information
EliteMBA strictly protects the security of Users' personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect our personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
EliteMBA will not disclose the personal information of the User to third parties without the User's permission. The following conditions are listed in this statement: the legal requirements or the User's violation of the relevant terms of service of EliteMBA, the software license agreement, or EliteMBA has good reasons to believe that this must be done in order to:
(a) Meet the requirements of laws or administrative regulations that are explicitely listed, or comply with applicable legal procedures to Elite Education websites;
(b) An agreement that complies with the relevant EliteMBA Terms of Service and the Software License Agreement;
(c) Protection of the rights or property of EliteMBA
(d) Under urgent emergencies, ensure the safety of EliteMBA employees, product or service users, or the public.
This information will not be shared with third parties by EliteMBA without the user's permission, except as outlined above in this statement.
III.Use of Cookie
Using cookies helps users personalize their online experience. Users can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can often modify their browser settings to reject cookies based on their needs.
EliteMBA cookie is also used when the user registers for EliteMBA. In this case, EliteMBA collects and stores useful information, and when the user visits EliteMBA again, we can identify the user. Cookies from EliteMBA can only be read by EliteMBA.
If the User's browser is set to reject cookies, the User will still be able to access most of the web pages of EliteMBA.
IV. About Disclaimer
EliteMBA does not assume any legal responsibility for the occurrence of the following related matters:
1. The leakage of any personal information caused by the User's notification of the User's password or sharing the registered account with others, or the leakage of other personal information that is not caused by EliteMBA reasons;
2. According to the provisions of the law or relevant government policy requirements, Elitemba providing User's personal information;
3. Disputes caused by any third party using User's personal information under various circumstances listed in the terms of service and the Disclaimer of EliteMBA;
4. Any temporary website closure due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or government regulation;
5. Any consequences caused by force majeure;
6. Ways of use or disclaimer circumstances listed by EliteMBA in terms of service and this Disclaimer.
Effective on Nov 30th, 2018